The Old Chapel in Brighouse, with its majestic stone frontage, catches the eye of all who pass.
Construction began on the building we see today in c.1855, following a decision by the local community that a bigger chapel was needed, replacing the previous chapel built in c.1778. The Chapel closed in c.1976 when it was converted into ‘Rastrick Squash Club’. Following the Squash club’s closure, the building was converted into luxury one, two and three bedroom apartments in c.2005.
The apartments are available for rental and are all split level, with a spacious open plan living area on the ground floor and bedroom(s) and bathroom on the first floor. Large Arched windows allow for light and airy spaces and all apartments come with a secure parking space.
The development is within easy walking distance to the Town Centre, with an array of shops, pubs and restaurants to enjoy. Also close to the train station and direct links to both Leeds and Manchester. Local attractions include Cromwell Nature Reserve, Wellholme Park and Freeman’s cut.
The Old Chapel has a wonderful community feel, with apartment options suited to those who are single, in a couple or have a young family.
Please fill out contact form for current availability.