Are my belongings insured in my professional property or do I need to buy insurance?

As with any new home we do recommend you purchase some contents insurance to cover your possessions, we insure the building. You may also want to look into accidental damage/tenants liability cover to be included within the policy, so that in the event of carpets being stained, etc, you will be able to pay an excess rather than the full cost of replacement.