What do I do with post that is addressed to someone not living at the property?

You can simply: Cross out the address but not the person’s name. Write “Not known at this address, please return to sender”. Pop it in the post box or hand it over to the staff at the nearest Post Office and let Royal Mail return it to the sender.

Unless the post is addressed to us please do not bring this to our office.