What happens if I fall into arrears as a working professional?

If you fall into arrears, you will be contacted by us via text, call or email. If you are struggling to make payment, we would encourage you to speak with your local council and the Citizens Advice Bureau to seek advice on any relevant Hardship Funds that are available to you.

We can also provide you with various links to help. We can then look to put a suitable payment plan in place. If a positive resolve is not reached or an agreed payment plan is not adhered to, if you have a guarantor in place we will seek payment from them.

If there is no guarantor provided or no positive resolve reached, and our communications have been exhausted, we will look to seek further assistance to recover the debt through legal action.

Certainly this is something that we wish to avoid, therefore communicating with us is essential.