Are my belongings insured in my student property or do I need to buy insurance?

Contents Insurance covering your personal belongings, including tenant liability will be provided if you have opted for one of our bills inclusive packages as part of your tenancy agreement. It is recommended that you purchase contents insurance of your own, if we have not provided cover for you.

There are several companies that offer student insurance, Endsleigh being an excellent known provider. Before you take out any cover, ensure that the cover is sufficient for your needs.

Another option would be speaking with your parents/guardians to see if their existing insurance policy can extend to cover your possessions during your stay at one of our properties.