What happens if we want a new tenant to move in?

In all cases the property must not exceed the allowed number of non-related persons in the residence. If you would like a new tenant to replace an existing tenant in the property we can carry out a process called an assignment.

There is a small administration charge for this. Under a joint tenancy agreement, before anyone can be assigned to the tenancy, mutual agreement from all other remaining housemates must be obtained.