What is a periodic tenancy for professional properties?

If after your initial fixed term contract you are happy in the property and would like to stay there for a little longer. So long as there are no concerns surrounding your tenancy, your contract will become a periodic tenancy agreement, or a rolling month by month contract.

This means that if you decide to leave after the fixed term you will just need to provide us with one months notice to leave. Under current legislation we are required to provide you with a minimum of six months notice if we are looking to seek possession of the property.