What is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement for professional properties?

This is the most common type of tenancy if you rent from a private landlord or letting agency. They are usually a fixed term of 6 or 12 months.

After the initial fixed period, the tenancy could be seen to go into a periodic or rolling month by month tenancy. This is the legally binding document you would sign when signing up for a property.

Find more information here.