The Spool House, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 4FN
Welcome to The Spool House, Spinning Acres Lane, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 4FN
Nestled in a quiet corner of Spinning Acres, you’ll discover the Spool House – an exquisite new build apartment offering four one-bed and eight two-bed apartments. It caters to those who seek the convenience of urban living but also offers the tranquillity and serenity of a natural setting. In essence, the Spool House provides the perfect balance. Crafted from Yorkshire stone, this building fits perfectly amongst our other new build properties within Spinning Acres. Natural split-faced stone with artstone heads, cills, and mullions. The grey roof tiles and high-performance double-glazed windows further enhance the aesthetics and functionality of the building.
Contact Pickard Properties
Keep up to date with our latest news
Register Interest – Spinning Acres NEW
We’ll let you know when more properties become available at Spinning Acres
"*" indicates required fields
Key Features Of Site
- At the heart of Spinning Acres are two acres of communal open space, which we like to think of as a village green
- Ornamental trees have been selected to complement the more mature and traditional species like sycamore, horse chestnut and beech
- Areas are also allocated for residential gardens, which can be enjoyed for relaxation and contemplation, away from the bustle of the city.
Key Features Of Spec
- The Spool House presents an arresting image with its imposing symmetrical double-fronted design with double height feature windows.
- The Spool House apartments are heated by electric radiators and lit by LED lighting controllable by dimmer switches.
- Luxury vinyl tile flooring will be laid in the living, dining and kitchen areas while communal areas will be covered in hard wearing commercial grade carpeting.
SPINNING ACRES MOVING IN GUIDE
Got a question? Want to know more?
Take a look at our Moving In Guide for information about what is in and around Spinning Acres